Tomi's diving blog

Finnish beginner diver writing about diving related stuff and logging dives.

Scubapro pressure gauge misreading

+ No comment yet
Scubapro pressure gauge seems to have 40+ bars in my shower room! I would never have guessed that there was such a high-pressure-room in the house!


... there it is laying on clothes drying rack not attached anywhere. 40+ bars in the gauge.

I keep having good luck with these things, or is it the high humidity/air temperature that makes the compass split and pressure gauge show 40+ bars as "zero"? Or is it the Miflex tube I just got changed? This happened on the first use of Miflex tube.

But still I have to admit I instantly fell in love with the Miflex tube, because it...
  • Looks great
  • Feels nice
  • Flexible even under high pressure (you shouldn't make too tight bends of course)

Post a Comment