Tomi's diving blog

Finnish beginner diver writing about diving related stuff and logging dives.

Welcome and some background

+ No comment yet
Welcome to my diving blog.


First a bit of me and my diving history.

I'm Tomi Kulmala, an IT/WWW -professional from Tampere region, Finland. My hobbies include scuba diving, aerial photography and occasionally walking/running/cycling and rollerskating (if knee allows...).

I used to free-dive in Nastolan Sukellussuunnitajat -club in the beginning of 21st century (about year 2000 or so) and completed a CMAS freediving license as well.

PADI OWD
PADI OWD
In the pool I also tried scubadiving, but didn't care to get a license. After that I went to study to another town and all scuba-stuff just got left out. But every single time I saw someone diving or diving in TV I thought "I have to get back to that sport again!".

So, now... Year 2013 and I'm BACK! I got my PADI OWD and drysuit -licenses 2 weeks ago and my intention is to write about the dives to this blog (kind of a public-private logbook on top of my diver's log).

I dive with Oxy Dive Club.

Post a Comment