Tomi's diving blog

Finnish beginner diver writing about diving related stuff and logging dives.

Dive #6

+ No comment yet
Time for weekdive from Oxy Dive Club. This time at Riihiniemi, Kaukajärvi.

Dive time: 46 minutes
Start pressure: 230 bars
End pressure: 60 bars
Deco time: 3 minutes @ 5 meters
Maximum depth: 16,5 meters
Plan: See the sunken boat and water inlet tube.


Again a hot day and sweat could not be prevented. Everything went fine, except my left glove leaked a bit and I got the underglove and sleeves all wet. It was around 5C around the tube and the wet hand got a bit cold, but not disturbing or serious to abort the dive.

At the water inlet tube I screwed up with my buoyancy control (this time going down too fast towards the mud...) and messed the bottom so nobody could see the tube anymore, sorry! I really need to practise buoyancy control!!!


The buoyancy controlling issues can be seen as ascent warnings in the image :(.

Post a Comment